Diamond pastes are made by Consul Group with different characteristics depending on the type, granularity, mass fraction of diamond powder, consistency and washability. Our experience allows us to meet any customer's requirements for technological properties of pastes.
Our products are successfully used in grinding, polishing and finishing products made from metals, alloys and non-metallic materials, semiconductors, precious stones and technical glass, ceramics; finishing surfaces of molds, dies, gauges; lapping hydraulic, pneumatic and fuel equipment, medical tools and etc.
Advantages of diamond pastes of Consul Group:
- our diamond pastes are produced from diamond micropowders with grain of 0.1 / 0 to 60/40 and diamond powders AC6 50/40 — 125/100,
- specially modified micropowder grain structure of our diamond pastes is superior to the requirements of technical standards in terms of the content of main faction grains.
- Our diamond pastes can be produced with different mass fractions of diamonds in the paste without dye and using non-standard grits of diamond powders.
- We produce a full range of semi-liquid (M) pastes,
- any compositions of pastes: (O) washable in organic solvents, (B) rinsed with water, (BO) washable as in water and so in organic solvents,
- any types of paste package on demand.
Consul Group / diamond pastes / grinding / polishing / finishing / finishing surface / lapping / diamond micropowders / paste without dye / metals / alloys / non-metallic materials / semiconductors / precious stones / technical glass / ceramics / molds / dies / gauges / hydraulic, pneumatic and fuel equipment / medical tools / compositions of pastes /